I’d like to invite you to come with me on a journey. The Journey involves learning how to nourish your spirit and approaching “self-care” from an eco-soulcentric perspective, in the form of a 4-week online workshop. I’m not sure if you knew, but Nature-Connectedness is a core human need, and if it isn’t met, your wellbeing will be greatly impacted.
This journey of deep, nourishing self-care is great for everyone who is interested in nourishing their relationship with Mother Nature and craving a bigger, deeper, more soul-nourishing life.
This journey might be right up your alley if you…
- Feel exhausted, numb, maybe even struggle with burn-out, and can’t remember the last time when you really felt alive and connected to life and its awe and wonder
- Would like to deepen your relationship with nature, as you see it as a key part of your well-being
- Are curious what research has discovered about the importance of Nature-Connectedness, and what happens if this core human need isn’t met
- Crave a deeper connection with life and the mystery that surrounds us
- Would like to expand your awareness, and uncover treasures in your shadow side that have been forgotten over the years.
- Meet your “Loyal Soldier” who has been in your service for a very long time but might need to be retired or repurposed.
- Get in touch with your inner “Wild Child” and learn how to nurture it
There are no prerequisites for this workshop, beyond feeling called to deepen and explore your connection to the natural world from a self-care perspective.
Outline of the 4- week Workshop:
Every Tuesday night (Sydney, AEST time) from 7:30-9:30pm we will meet on Zoom, and you will be guided through a journey of how to satisfy your core human need of Nature-Connectedness.
The Zoom sessions facilitate a process of group enquiry, and sharing how you were able to implement various eco-soulcentric exercises in between the Zoom sessions. You will also be supported and guided with evidence-based methods as well as intuitive, heart-centred approaches.
Individual one-on-one sessions can be purchased separately to tailor and deepen your experience.
Price: $220.00 AUD
Location: Online Zoom
Dates & Times (Sydney, Australia):
Tuesday, 8th November at 7:30pm
Tuesday, 15th November at 7:30pm
Tuesday, 22nd November at 7:30pm
Tuesday, 29th November at 7:30pmBuy Now