This is an introductory webinar for psychologists, counsellors and mental health workers wanting to explore how to apply nature-connectedness in psychological therapy, and learn about the great healing abilities of Mother Nature for some deep-seated trauma wounds.
This is a pre-recorded webinar that you will gain instant access to.
In this 2-hour webinar you will learn:
- How Mother Nature can heal deep mistrust, abuse, emotional deprivation, and abandonment wounds.
- How Mother Nature provides a very safe place to heal deep attachment wounds and life traps, whilst strengthening the happy, wild child.
- How Mother Nature is often the very first safe place for people to have their emotional needs met. This often leads to a flow-on effect, with healing happening in other parts of their lives as well.
- Practical applications on how to evoke the happy, wild child, experiencing the magic, awe and wonder in life.
The framework of the content is based on Schema Therapy, Bill Plotkin’s Eco-Soulcentric Model, and Eco-Psychotherapy.
As the world is going through some crazy times, I've decided that there are two ways you can get access.
- You pay the fee, as with any other event.
- I'm aware that money is tight for many people at the moment. Hence, you can donate your time to secure a spot. I’ve thought a lot about how this could be achieved in a meaningful way. The fairest and easiest trackable task I could come up with is the following:
You collect about 1kg of rubbish in your area (it can't just benefit you...it's about doing something good for others) and document the process with photos. Make sure one of the photos shows the 1kg of collected garbage. Then email the photos to [email protected] with the subject line: Healing Trust and Attachment Wounds with Mother Nature
Once I've received the photos and replied with a confirmation, you will receive a discount code which gives you free admission.
I know this is an unusual way to do it, but I'd really like to give this a go. Because this way, you can get free access AND your community and Mother Nature benefits. That's a win-win in my books. I've called this way of securing a spot the “Pachamamaglowup” and you might see it popping up in my other events as well. You will find more info on my website here.